People perform on the job, not resumes!
Do It With You – Coach Your Recruiters
Phase One: Coaching
Working with one of your current recruiters to guide that person through the work needed to complete a recruiting assignment usingThe Performance Challenge Recruiting Process™
Ten one on one Zoom based coaching sessions with the recruiter assigned – each 60 to 90 minutes. The normal sequence of topics is as follow. The sessions are schedule based on the timing needs of the recruiting assignment.
1 Start Up – Getting to Know One Another – Overview and Planning
2. Creating the Target Performance Profile
3. Role Archetype Ranking and Consensus Facilitation
4. 1st Year Top 7 Performance Targets and Metrics – The Target Performance Profile (TPP)
- Selecting the Top 5 Performance Drives
- Clarifying the Top 7 Technical ‘Know That | How | Why| knowledge and experience requirements
- Outlining of proposed compensation range (salary | fee, performance bonuses if any, anticipated value of benefits and perks)
- Defining a Candidate Sourcing Strategy
- Finalizing the Target Performance Profile (TPP)
5. Crafting The Performance Challenge Survey – 5 Questions and A Survey Tool Choice
6. Crafting a Powerful Job Posting – Planning Candidate Outreach
7. Setting up the PCS on an online survey site – downloading the data
8. Interpreting a Candidate’s Performance Challenge Survey Reponses – Crafting the Candidate Evaluation report
9. Designing a Set of High Performing Candidate Interview Questions based on the Candidate’s responses – Conducting High Value Potential Candidate First Interviews
10. Comparing Final Candidates | Transitioning to a Job Offer
Phase Two: Certification
This Certification includes the right for this recruiter to use the intellectual property that defines the Performance Challenge Recruiting Process™ on his or her future recruiting assignments for the named organization.
A Certification of “Coaching Completed” granting this right to the recruiter is issued in the recruiter’s and the organization’s name at the end of the coaching process.
A Phase One Coaching fee of $5000 is payable on confirmation of the assignment, plus GST when appropriate.
The Coaching Fee includes access to the Recruiting Realities -e-book, and versions of the report templates and other checklists used in the Performance Challenge Recruiting Process™.
The Coaching Assignment letter of agreement includes an option which certifies the recruiter being coached in the “Recruiting Challenge Recruiting Process™’. When selected, this option results in a separate Certification fee of $2500, plus GST when appropriate
This Certification includes with the right for this recruiter to use the intellectual property that defines the Performance Challenge Recruiting Process on his or her future recruiting assignments. A Certification of “Coaching Completed” granting this right to the named recruiter on recruiting assignments for this organization is issued in the recruiter’s name at the end of the coaching process.