People perform on the job, not resumes!
Service: Create a Target Performance Profile for A New or Rapidly Changing Role
Phase One: Role Exploration Discussion: Agenda
A structured secure Zoom Meeting in which we explore your sense of the role together – data collection intended to acheive the following:
- Role Archetype Ranking and Consensus Facilitation – what is this role about?
- Top 7 Performance Targets and Metrics – what do you expect the person in the role to delver and how will you measure it?
- Selecting the Top 5 Performance Drives – what personal performance characteristics will the person in the role need to succeed
- Clarifying the Top 7 Technical ‘Know That | How | Why| knowledge and experience requirements – does the person in the role need to ‘bring’ to the role in order to succeed?
This is generally accomlished in one meeting, but at times requires a follow up to clarify issues or answer questions.
Phase Two: Review the Draft Target Performance Profile (TPP)
1. Receive the draft TPP document – sent via a secure link
2. Review the TPP together – a secure Zoom meeting to review draft TPP a
3.Finalize the Target Performance Profile
Table of Contents
a. Ranked Role Archetypes – what is this job about?
b. Top 7 Performaance Objectives for the coming period and their metrics – what will the person in this role be doing, and how will success be measured?
c. 5 Core Performance Drivers – what personal characteristics must the person in the role must have to succeed?
d. Technical Background Required – what is the core past experience and knowledge the person in the role must bring to the job?
e. Notes on Compensation Approach
4. Explore (talk about) either recruiting tactics (new role) or performance management approach (rapidly changing role)
Individual Contributor Role $500 – (payable on acceptance of assignment)
Manager of Others Role $750 – ($500 payable on acceptance of assignment – remainder on completion)
Director (Manager of Managers Role) $1250 -($500 payable on acceptance of assignment – remainder on completion)
Vice President (Leader of Directors | Managers: non C – Level) $1750 -($500 payable on acceptance of assignment – remainder on completion)
C-Level Executive (Leader of Vice-Presidents | Directors) $3000 – ($1000 payable on acceptance of assignment – remainder on completion)